The rate of change in the world today is unprecedented. These changes are driving aggressively, digital transformations agendas, development of new business models and whole new consumer behaviors and preferences. These disruptions are indeed compelling organizational evolutions in diverse shapes and forms. More importantly, they are driving the need for a different kind of workforce, a workforce that is innovative, solutions focused and resilient.
Why? Because navigating layers of disruptions would require a posture of grit and resilience; an orientation and a readiness to grow; to sense and seize opportunities regardless of the shape or form in which they may present themselves. Having a Grit and Growth mindset means that individuals and organizations are able to rise above – even use as ‘fuel’, the challenges presented by the changing business landscape as opposed to shrinking away and excusing themselves from it. It means seeing the business and associated challenges from a whole new perspective; being comfortable with ambiguity and having the stamina to drive relentless change that truly impacts and transforms both the organization, the people and the customer.
CONNECT:  8022307148, 8064203800
Today, Discerning Organizations make certain that they have in place a workforce that is…
Attune to the current and future requirements of their roles;
Attune to the current and future requirements of the business;
Able to grow curiosity quotient and adaptive capabilities;
Able to anticipate change and do not get caught up with change inertia;
Able to sense, seize and access opportunities;
Able to use collaboration as a tool for personal & organizational growth
Able to identify more opportunites than they do challenges;
Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity;
Who are willing to learn and are able to learn fast;
INTRODUCING…. DEVELOPING A GRIT AND GROWH MINDSET COURSE
AFTER THIS COURSE YOUR TEAM WILL BE ABLE TO…
Develop Multi-skilling capabilities and a posture for reskilling & upskilling;
Establish the connection between a Growth Mindset and value creation;
Appreciate the present disruptive domains and implications for business;
Articulate the components of a Grit and Growth Mindset;
Improve Learning Agility, Curiosity Quotient & Responsiveness;
Unravel and navigate Growth Inhibiting factors;
Learn to grow and extend innate capabilities for team contribution;
Articulate their personal growth strategy for problem solving and innovation
CONNECT:  8022307148, 8064203800
MEET YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
Olufunke Adio started out her work life as an E-learning Executive. She went on to lead a team of creatives at the same IT firm, became a ‘Digital Buff’ before she delved into Human Resources. She has a cumulative work experience of about 20 years across Consulting, Media and Technology sectors. With a penchant for understanding human behavior and motivation she has since evolved to become a Certified Behavioral Consultant, a Workforce Transformation Expert, a Certified Management Trainer and Agility Coach.
A woman of many parts; a queer blend of the Creative and the Analytical, Olufunke Adio is a sought-after speaker on Personal and Organizational Agility. A vivid representation of what it means to be Agile and with a strong knack for learning new things quickly, she has spoken on several platforms including the Agile20Reflect Festival, [a global platform where she along with Agilists in Nigeria and across the US and UK drove conversations around driving further the Agile agenda], The Nigerian IT Professionals in Canada [NIPCA], Eko Innovation Centre, the Learning and Development Network International [LDNI] amongst several others.
She is the creator of the GO-CALL Model for building Personal Agility.
A Productivity buff with a strong bent for execution, she brings to bear a keen sense of recognizing workplace performance gaps, productivity related fuzziness, un-productive motion and/or tendencies. A teacher at her core and with her practical and transformational learning interventions, she helps individuals, teams and businesses extend themselves, produce more and EXCEED their goals. She has implemented both learning interventions as well as executive coaching for organizations as:
African Re-insurance Corporation, AIICO Insurance, Sovereign Trust Insurance, ABUJA GRADUATE SCHOOL, FACTBase Consulting, MAVEN Williams, LAGOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY [LCCI], amongst several others.
A member of faculty with Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Nigeria [CIPMN], Olufunke Adio was a co-facilitator in the capacity building intervention in the first ever Virtual Staff Upgrade exercise of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN in 2020.
With a BSc in Chemistry from the University of Ibadan as well as a PGD in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management also from the same university, Olufunke Adio obtained a Professional Diploma in Human Resource Management and is anAssociate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria [CIPMN].
She obtained a Certification in Behavioral Analysis from the Institute of Motivational Living and People-Keys Ohio, USA; is a Certified Specialist in Emotional Intelligence as well as in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; A John Maxwell Certified Trainer and Speaker [ICAN Maxwell Africa]. She also obtained a certification in Customer Service from the ROCKHURST University Continuing Education Center, Inc. USA.
Olufunke Adio is the author of two books and several published works including some eighty plus articles on themes as. Learning Agility, Leadership Agility, Growth Mindset, Developing Resilience, Digital Agility, Building Creativity and Innovation Culture, HR, Transformational Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Productivity and Quality Service Delivery.
One of her several papers: SME, HR and the Agile Imperative – A COVID-19 Perspective has been featured in CIPM Journal 2021.
A Mental Health Advocate, Olufunke Adio contributes to pushing the Mental Wellness agenda across multiple platforms. She’s supported a group of Special Needs Moms under the Auspice of the Diary of the Special Needs Moms Initiative actively leading conversations and mindset shifts around Resilience, Productivity and Overall Mental Wellness. She’s also served as mentor with the Inclusivity and employability project of the CIPM and Sight Savers.
Olufunke Adio is the Lead Resource Person at Olive and Pearce, a Workforce Transformation and Productivity company where she assists her clients through, Speaking, Training, Facilitating, Consulting and Coaching.
CONNECT:  8022307148, 8064203800
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Part 1:
- Disruptions & Change: The world has changed. Have you noticed?
- Pervasive Technological Disruption
- The new Work, Worker and Workplace
- Why I created this Masterclass
- Part 2:
- Thriving in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Multiskilling and Growth Mindset
- Growth Mindset and value creation; Making the vital connection
- Portrait of the New Entrepreneur; Employer and Employee
- Exploring the new skill-set bouquet
- Disruptive domains – Ascertaining what employers are looking for
- Part 1:
- What is Growth Mindset?
- The Big deal about Growth Mindset
- Growth Mindset Nature or Nurture?
- The cheapest path to success
- Leverage emerging opportunities, Accessing existing opportunities
- Components of Growth Mindset:
- Learning Agility, Curiosity Quotient, Feedback Management etc.
- Part 2:
- Issues with Growth
- Fearsome disruption & Popular responses
- Unravelling Growth Inhibiting Factors – Environment; Nurture, Conditioning & Patterns, Influence of Dominant Models.
- Other Growth Stifling Belief Systems
- Understanding the power of Behavioral patterns and growth
- My Grit & Growth Mindset Stories – How I leverage the following skillsets for success…
- My Curiosity, Grit, Learning Agility, Contribution, Volunteering, Multi-Skilling, Showing Up, Live-Ready postures
- Part 1:
- Start with why – What do you really want?
- The Power of Self-Awareness- Identifying, Respecting, Growing & Exploring & Growing your innate capabilities
- Stop undermining yourself
- Focus! Leveraging the power of focus
- Serious about growth? Stop being everywhere
- Part 2: Breaking Limiting Mindsets; Charting your own path
- Fixed vs Growth mindset
- Mindset Shifts – Adopting Reframing Technique for Spectacular Progress
- Opportunities vs scarcity mindset
- The Value of Increasing your Curiosity Quotient
- Curiosity and the power of powerful questions
- Learning Agility; Developing New Growth Habits
- Part 3: Developing New Growth Habits
- Articulating your personal Growth Strategy
- Stretch: it is ok to stretch
- Prioritizing learning – Charting your own path & Shortening the Growth Curve
- Extending Beyond Paper Qualifications
- Part 4: Positioning for the future
- Embracing opportunities…birthing opportunities
- Job Openings: When Opportunity Meets Preparation
- The Value of Sound Work Ethics
- The Power of Divergent Thinking: Positioning for Opportunities
- Growth & The Power of Contribution
Module Five: Fast Track your Progress
- Soft Skills: When Technical Skills Aren’t Enough
- Rising Within the Ranks: Leadership Tendencies Count
- Rising Within the Ranks: When New Competences Matter
- Going Beyond Your Potentials: Trying New Things
Entry; Middle-Level Employees
All interested individuals looking to make impact & climb the career ladder quickly
SWIFT : 4 HOURS
STANDARD : 9 HOURS [2 Days]
OTHERS – PLEASE CALL