Organizations that thrive; attract top talent and surmount the challenges in their operating environments don’t just happen – they’re built.
Many SMEs on the growth trajectory would be content with simply having a manager in charge of HR and rarely would such HR be a part of the senior executive team. In settings like this, senior management would often give directives which HR is expected to simply comply with. Here, HR’s influence is gravely minimized and significant impact within the enterprise is near impossible.
For sure, this reality minimizes the opportunity for HR to drive a function that readily drives business agenda and add value to business quickly. This does not have to be so.
- Up-Skilling HR
- One-on-One Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- – HR Audit
- – Effective Performance Management [Overview]
- – Talent Acquisition & Retention
- – Compensation and Benefits Management
- – Training and Development
- – Employee Relations
- – Labor Law
- – HR Trends
- Agile HR: Fostering Agile Mindsets and Result focused behaviors