READY FOR GROWTH & TRANSFORMATION?
I find that I’m beginning to speak more at businesses. I didn’t quite set out to speak which is quite interesting considering that I’ve been facilitating and training for quite a long time. The offers continue to come with respect to retreats and execution focused sessions where I address productivity and culture issues.
It’s a space I’m looking to make impact in the years to come. So, yeah, let’s talk.
Looking for fresh perspectives on workplace issues?
Yeah, Let’s talk!
Enquiries: 08022307148, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile Mindset for Navigating Disruption
- Learning Agility for Organizational Growth
- Workforce Agility
- Leadership Agility: Leading and Managing Relentless Change
- Digital Agility: Leveraging Digital for Business Impact
- Grit & Growth Mindset
- Fostering Critical thinking, Creativity & Innovation Culture
- Emerging Leaders
- Servant Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Leadership & Execution
- Leadership & Team Cohesion
- EQ for Team Performance
- EQ for Service Executives
- EQ for Interpersonal Relationships
- EQ and Conflict Management
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- HR Audit
- Effective Performance Management [Overview]
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Labor Law
- HR Trends
- Agile HR: Fostering Agile Mindsets and Result focused behaviors
- Train the Trainers Program
- Quality Service Delivery
By all means, this course [Making Exponential Leaps: Adopting a Learning & Growth Mindset] is just like a mini MBA. Thank you Funke, the course content really resonated with all participants.
"...The additional slides were great, the message was crisp, your voice was clear. I am looking forward to the full course. Would like to attend the full course!“ Review: Leadership Agility Online Course-Draft
Here's acknowledging your expertise on Peak Performance Management and commending you for a job well done today on the delivery of the course. This is Johnson (the genius), so you call him...
I sincerely appreciate your commitment and drive for quality service/delivery.
I'm glad you honored us. You added exceptional value. All the participants were happy with your presentation. Surely more collaborations will come!
All sections of the lecture was quite educative and explanatory. I enjoyed the lectures and looking forward to this lectures from time to time. Mrs Adio Olufunke did a great justice to the lectures. I am quite impressed and I thank CIPM .
Interesting, helpful and it exposed me to new practices in HRM.
Olufunke Adio's session was spectacular. The entire team expressed their satisfaction with the session. We need to have her on more of our programs.
The beauty of engaging with great minds! Olufunke Adio talked about how we can leverage Personal Agility and move away from waste normalization, as we seek to gain traction in our Professional and Personal lives. She shared her GO-CALL Model: G – Growth Mindset O – Opportunities C – Curious A – Adaptability L – Learning Agility L – Limiting Mindset We are deeply grateful for the time investment.
It was an amazing session with an Agile coach. Thank you so much! [Review for HIRING FOR AGILITY MASTERCLASS WEBINAR]